The Consumables are single use items in Vermintide that come in three main types: healing, attack buffs, or bombs. Each of these types of consumables have their own storage slot, and only one of each type may be carried at a time.
- Healing Draught - Heals a fixed amount of health.
- Medical Supply - Heals a large amount of health based on missing health.
Tomes are stored in the healing item slot, and thus, cannot be carried at the same time as a healing item.
- Potion of Speed - Increases your movement and attack speed for a short time.
- Potion of Strength - Increases your damage for a short time.
Grimoires are stored in the attack buff item slot, and thus, cannot be carried at the same time as a potion.
- Bomb - Deals a large amount of damage in an area.
- (Improved Bomb) - Deals higher damage than a regular bomb.
- Incendiary Bomb - Deals a moderate amount of damage in a large area and lights enemies on fire.
- Improved Fire Bomb
- Ammunition - Refills the ammunition of your ranged weapon.