The Ratling Gunner is one of the Enemies in Vermintide.
The Ratling Gun is a six-barreled monstrosity of a gun, powered by warp steam and operated with a hand crank. This fearsome weapon of unparalleled rate of fire is normally operated by a Clan Skryre weapons team, but the version deployed in Ubersreik seems to be of a lighter, experimental type, capable of being moved and fired by a single Skaven
Encumbered by the weight and unwieldiness of the weapon, the Ratling Gunner is far from quick on his feet, but once he cranks up his weapon and opens fire, Warpstone laced hell is unleashed. Single minded and persistent, the Ratling Gunner will pick a target, and then continually track it, firing relentlessly until either the weapon jams, needs to reload or the Hero lays dead and shredded beyond recognition.
Much like his colleague the Poison Wind Globadier, the Ratling Gunner won't let a small fact like Clanrats or Skavenslaves blocking his line of fire stop him. If a Hero can keep her wits about her (or him), she can make the Ratling Gunner mow down his kin, whilst dodging from cover to cover. However, be sure to not get caught in the open, or face a rapid fire death in a hail of Warpstone gunfire.
- A Ratling Gunner wields a fearsome hand-cranked gatling gun and will use it to unleash a hail of Warpstone fire on its target.
- A Ratling Gunner's presence is signaled by the sound of its machinery.
- Gunners focus their attack on one Hero, flank them as they do so and stay out of their lines of fire.
- The Ratling's gunfire does not know friend from foe and can be used to take out other Skaven.
- Periodically, the Ratling's weapon will jam, this is the opportune moment to kill them.
- Gunners cannot climb, making their entry points more predictable.
- The Ratling Gun inflicts Knockback, making it nearly impossible to get into melee range while being fired at.
|Skavens||• Clanrat • Gutter Runner • Packmaster • Poison Wind Globadier • Rat Ogre • Ratling Gunner • Skavenslaves • Stormvermin • Chieftain Krench|